Rhode Island Services
Innovative, Life-Changing Services
Monarch, a leading provider of mental heath, substance use disorder and intellectual and developmental disability services in North Carolina, is expanding services to Rhode Island.
In Spring 2023, Monarch will launch innovative residential services in Providence that provide support to people with mental illness and intellectual and developmental disabilities to live independently in their own apartments with support from Monarch staff.
Learn more below.
Receive updates on Monarch’s Rhode Island Services.
Monarch's Innovative Residential Services
- Specialized residential support for people living with mental illness and/or intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- Allows individuals to live as independently as possible in an apartment setting with support from Monarch staff.
- Innovative use of in-home technology to promote independence and resident safety.
- Monarch staff provide support for additional needs such as employment, physical health, finances and safety which may affect overall health, well-being and independence of residents.
Why Choose Monarch?
Monarch is a leading provider of mental health, substance use disorder, intellectual and developmental disability and traumatic brain injury services.
- Monarch is accredited by The Joint Commission, indicating our alignment with the highest quality health care standards.
- With 65 years of experience providing disability and mental health service, Monarch operates residential and community-based programs, with expertise in helping individuals achieve personal independence and recovery.
- We are a leader new and innovative services that provide opportunities for individuals whose only previous options were institutions.
Our Rhode Island Leadership Team
Vice President of Operations
Keith LaFleur has more than two decades of experience in the human services field of human services field, having worked in a variety of direct support and managerial roles. Before coming to Monarch, Keith oversaw operations at 13 group homes serving adults with developmental disabilities. Keith strives to be compassionate and leads by example. He enjoys reading, coaching Pop Warner football and going to the gym. His inspiration is his daughter, who keeps him focused and humble.
10 Dorrance Street, Suite 719
Providence, RI 02903-2018