Mission, Vision and Values
The caring professionals at Monarch work diligently to provide a safe and nurturing, trauma-informed environment for each person. Staff provide individualized services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and mental illnesses as well as support and counseling for those with substance use challenges.
Relationships are a priority.
We involve the people we serve in the process of selecting those who will work with them or live with them. We understand that the best service is provided within a positive relationship. Staff tell us they love their jobs – maybe that’s why so many have been with Monarch for decades. At Monarch, our dream is to see the people we support live their dreams.
Monarch is nationally accredited by The Joint Commission. We employ approximately 1,400 staff members, many who work with individuals and their families to identify and overcome many of the barriers they often face by providing varying levels of support. To join our team, visit Monarch Careers to learn more and view available positions. Join us today in making our mission, vision and values a reality.
Monarch provides hope, promotes wellness, and empowers individuals and families impacted by mental illness, substance use disorders, intellectual and developmental disabilities, and traumatic brain injury.
Monarch envisions a world where all people can achieve their unique potential.
- Integrity: We value ethical and transparent behavior. We believe in honest and open communication that fosters trust and ensures we are accountable to each other and the people we support.
- Compassion: We believe in treating all people with basic human kindness, understanding that Monarch is a stronger organization when people are caring and compassionate toward each other.
- Respect: We value diversity in all its forms and work to ensure the inclusion of all people. We respect the rights and value the unique contributions of each individual.
- Excellence: We are committed to providing exceptional customer service and mission-driven care in a safe, healthy and respectful environment.
- Courage: We believe there is strength in having the courage to try and fail and in asking for help when assistance is needed. We value the ownership of mistakes and support the change and growth that can result.
- Innovation: We value learning, changing and charting the course for better behavioral health care for all. We commit to guiding operational performance through data driven leadership.