Tailored Care Management Services
What is Tailored Care Management?
Tailored Care Management is a North Carolina Medicaid service. A team led by a Care Manager provides support for people living with mental illness, substance use disorders, intellectual and developmental disabilities, and/or traumatic brain injuries.
Simply put, Monarch’s Care Managers listen. They develop a plan based on your needs that brings together the people that care for you – your therapist, your doctors, your family and the community services that will help you thrive.
Receive updates on Monarch’s Tailored Care Management Services
The Benefits of Working with a
- Specialized support for people living with mental illness, substance use disorders, intellectual and developmental disabilities and traumatic brain injuries.
- Contact with one Care Manager who will listen to your needs and coordinate care among your team members, including waiver coordination for people on Innovations and TBI Waivers.
- Support for additional needs such as housing, employment, food insecurity, physical health, finances and safety which may affect overall health and well-being.
Why Choose Monarch?
You have a choice in your health care and we would be proud to be your care management provider.
- Monarch is a Certified Care Management Agency by NC Department of Health and Human Services.
- We have four years of experience providing Tailored Care Management Services in pilot programs across North Carolina and nearly 65 years of experience providing disability and mental health services.
- Monarch will provide Tailored Care Management Services across North Carolina beginning December 1.
- If you do not choose a provider, you will be assigned one.
Choosing Your Provider:
You can choose Monarch as your Tailored Care Management provider at any time. Simply contact your Tailored Plan to make your request. Contact Monarch at (866) 272-7826 with questions. Beginning December 1, Monarch will offer Tailored Care Management Services in the following counties through the local Tailored Plans:
Alliance Health: Mecklenburg and Wake counties
Eastpointe: Edgecombe, Robeson, Scotland, and Wilson counties
Partners Health Management: Cabarrus, Cleveland, Lincoln, Forsyth and Stanly counties
Sandhills: Guilford County
Trillium Health Resources: Nash County
Vaya Health: Chatham, Rowan and Stokes county
Monarch’s Tailored Care Management services will continue to expand to other regions in the fut
Our Tailored Care Management team members help people navigate an independent life as well as connect with community, mental health or health care resources to overcome life challenges. Meet Sierra and Robin who have overcome obstacles and are reaching their goals with the help of Care Management teams.
2022 Deadlines for Beneficiaries
Ongoing- Tailored Plan Member Services information is available at NCMedicaidPlans.gov or by calling toll free (833) 870-5500.
October 22 – Beneficiaries will begin receiving Welcome Packets from Tailored Plans and from assigned providers.
Late November – Beneficiaries assigned to Monarch’s Tailored Care Management Services will receive a Welcome Packet with information about our services.
December 1 – Tailored Plan Care Management Services launch.
In December – Beneficiaries assigned to Monarch’s Tailored Care Management Services will be contacted by their Care Management Team to begin enrollment.
We Are Hiring!
Join Our Tailored Care Management Team
Care Manager Extenders provide direct services to people we support in the community, coordinating care and resources to meet their needs. Care Manager Extenders often have lived experience with mental illness, substance use disorders, intellectual and developmental disabilities or are the family members of people with lived experience. Click the link above to learn more about this life-changing career at Monarch!