Behavioral Health Services
To schedule an appointment or for information on Monarch’s services, please call (866) 272-7826.
Monarch – Scotland Behavioral Health Office
103-B McAlpine Lane
Laurinburg, NC 28352-4637
Open Access – Walk-In: Monday – Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
The last Open Access walk-in will be taken at 3 p.m. each day
Monday – Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Outpatient Therapy and Psychiatric Services (children and adults)
- Open Access (same day, walk in service)
- Mobile Crisis 24/7 – (800) 568-9689
- Assertive Community Treatment Team (ACTT) (Beginning January 1, 2022)
- Peer Support
- Individual Placement and Support (IPS Employment Services)
Supported Employment Services
Monarch will assist all people with finding jobs, despite any previous inability to secure employment or whether or not you are seeking treatment for a mental health or substance abuse issue. Past or current challenges won’t prevent us from helping you find employment. We will support you in your search of a job because we believe a job can help everything else fall into place.