• Teaching and assisting with daily living skills community participation
• Interpersonal skills
• Personal health
• Wellness and safety
• Navigating campus life
• Linking to campus activities
• Developing life profiles
• Pre-job training
• Coaching while on the job
• Determining a career path
• Continued guidance for life transitions related to community living
Monarch staff are available on the university campus at:
1111 Spring Garden St., 3607
Greensboro, NC 27412.
If you or someone you know could benefit from Monarch’s support services at UNCG, please call (866) 272-7826. For more details about enrolling in Integrative Community Studies, please contact university personnel at (336) 334-3905 or visit https://beyondacademics.uncg.edu.
*Tuition and fees for academic programs paid to UNCG does not include Monarch’s support services.
**Support services can be funded by the NC Innovations waiver, state funds, or private pay.
To view or download a copy of the Beyond Academics handout, click here.
How to Make a Payment
If you are already enrolled in the Beyond Academics program and want to make a payment, click here.