Tailored Care Management Services
What is Tailored Care Management?
Tailored Care Management is a North Carolina Medicaid service. A team led by a Care Manager provides support for people living with mental illness, substance use disorders, intellectual and developmental disabilities, and/or traumatic brain injuries.
Simply put, Monarch’s Care Managers listen. They develop a plan based on your needs that brings together the people that care for you – your therapist, your doctors, your family and the community services that will help you thrive.
Receive updates on Monarch’s Tailored Care Management Services
The Benefits of Working with a
- Specialized support for people living with mental illness, substance use disorders, intellectual and developmental disabilities and traumatic brain injuries.
- Contact with one Care Manager who will listen to your needs and coordinate care among your team members, including waiver coordination for people on Innovations and TBI Waivers.
- Support for additional needs such as housing, employment, food insecurity, physical health, finances and safety which may affect overall health and well-being.
Why Choose Monarch?
You have a choice in your health care and we would be proud to be your care management provider.
- Monarch is a Certified Care Management Agency by NC Department of Health and Human Services.
- We have four years of experience providing Tailored Care Management Services in pilot programs across North Carolina and nearly 65 years of experience providing disability and mental health services.
- Monarch will provide Tailored Care Management Services across North Carolina beginning December 1.
- If you do not choose a provider, you will be assigned one.
Choosing Your Provider:
Tailored Plan beneficiaries will select a Primary Care Provider (PCP) and Tailored Care Management provider during the enrollment period beginning August 15. Simply tell your enrollment broker that you choose Monarch as your Tailored Care Management provider. Contact Monarch at (866) 272-7826 with questions.
Our Tailored Care Management team members help people navigate an independent life as well as connect with community, mental health or health care resources to overcome life challenges. Read more about Sierra’s journey here.
2022 Deadlines for Beneficiaries
June 15 – Tailored Plan Member Services information is available at NCMedicaidPlans.gov or by calling toll free (833) 870-5500.
August 15 – Tailored Plan Enrollment Period begins. Beneficiary choice period for a Primary Care Provider (PCPs) and Tailored Care Management Provider is open. Choices can be made by contacting the beneficiary’s assigned Tailored Plan.
October 14 – Last day for beneficiaries to choose a PCP and Tailored Care Management provider. If a PCP and Tailored Care Plan are not chosen, one will be assigned to each beneficiary.
October 22 – Beneficiaries will begin receiving Welcome Packets from Tailored Plans and from assigned providers.
December 1 – Tailored Plans launch.
We Are Hiring!
Join Our Tailored Care Management Team
Additional Positions Across North Carolina Coming Soon!
Care Management Directors
Care Manager Extenders