Stanly Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic (CCBHC)
350 Pee Dee Avenue
Albemarle, NC 28001
Monarch’s Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic (CCBHC) focuses on mental health and substance use disorder needs in Stanly County. A caring and qualified team of professionals works with primary care physicians, other providers and community partners to provide a comprehensive range of outpatient, person-centered and trauma-informed care services for adults and children ages 3 and up with complex needs.
We offer evidenced-based practices and care coordination services that focus on the whole person. People who seek services will have a team to manage their healthcare needs and to connect individuals and families to supports and resources that address medical, housing, employment and other important needs. This innovative concept brings the community together to provide increased service options for Stanly County. Monarch’s CCBHC provides a safe, secure and healthy environment where healing and recovery can begin.
Monarch’s CCBHC Offers
- Intervention and crisis stabilization
- Medication Assistance Treatment (MAT) for opioid and substance use
- Outpatient health screening and monitoring
- Psychiatric rehabilitation services
- Screening, assessment and diagnosis
- Person-centered treatment planning
- Individual and group therapy
- Targeted case management and care coordination
- Occupational therapy services to support mental health and substance use disorder treatment
- Training and skill-building to help people find jobs, housing and other resources
- Support from peer specialists with similar, lived experiences
- 24-hour mobile crisis teams
- Referrals to appropriate services for additional help
- Coming soon! Substance Abuse Intensive Outpatient (SAIOP) Services
- Peer Recovery Community
A Simple Approach to Whole Health
Our care method is simple. We provide services that emphasize prevention, self-care and the connection between physical and mental health. Support is provided to people with complex behavioral and healthcare needs to reduce reliance on emergency room (ER) and inpatient hospital services. We offer a person-centered approach that focuses on what is important to you.
What You Can Expect
- Walk-ins are welcome
- Easy access to crisis stabilization and ongoing recovery services
- Professional, caring and trusted staff
- Collaboration with hospitals, emergency departments and community providers
- Access to crisis stabilization services for mental health or substance use disorders
- Evening and Saturday hours
Who We Serve
- Children, adolescents, adults and families
- Veterans and members of the armed services
- Individuals struggling with opioid use
- All people regardless of their income and place of residence
- Most Commercial Insurances (plan coverages vary)
Translation services are available for people who do not speak English.
About the CCBHC Peer Recovery Community
Monarch’s Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic (CCBHC) Peer Recovery Community provides on-site and virtual programming to support treatment and recovery for individuals and families receiving CCBHC services in Stanly County.
Hours of On-Site Operation
(Masks and social distancing are required.)
Peer facilitated learning events and social opportunities, including:
Housing & Employment Workshops
Individuals receiving services in Stanly County can also join the CCBHC Peer Recovery Community Facebook Group for information and access to virtual events by following these instructions:
- Log in to your Facebook account: then navigate to the Monarch Facebook page.
- Click the “Join Group” button: in the group’s main menu bar or under “More” and select “Groups” in order to submit a request to join the “CCBHC Peer Recovery Community” Facebook Group page. One or two simple questions will appear for you to answer before submitting your membership request.
- Remember to check your notifications: once the CCBHC Peer Recovery Community Facebook Group page moderator approves your membership, you will receive a Facebook notification of the approval and the group’s posts will immediately begin to appear in your news feed.