COVID-19 SAFETY ALERTS & SITE UPDATES
The best way to reduce the spread of COVID-19 is by limiting exposure and visits. Please see below for details about Monarch closings and other updates:
BEHAVIORAL HEALTH OFFICES
- Phased reopening at our behavioral health clinics will be announced soon.
- Currently, walk-in patients should call to schedule an appointment before visiting an outpatient office. Appointments can be made by calling (866) 272-7826.
- Monarch will see new patients at its outpatient offices by telephone appointment only. New patients may call (866) 272-7826 to schedule an appointment.
- Appointments for existing patients with non-injection appointments will continue as scheduled, but will occur via telephone. Please expect a phone call from Monarch staff at your preferred phone number at the time of your appointment. Existing patients with an injection appointment should visit the outpatient office at the time of their scheduled appointment.
- We are currently opening several of our day program sites, with limited services. Open programs are serving only small groups of no more than ten people, practicing safe social distancing and using masks. Staff are communicating directly with families at our day program locations with updates during this phase. Each program and the time frame in which it will reopen is unique. The reopening process will be determined based on the needs of the people we support at that location, the availability of community transportation and the space needed to provide safe social distancing. Please contact your day program site directly for information.
- Visitation is not currently permitted at Monarch group homes. Staff will work with residents to remain connected to family via telephone and video as much as possible.
PSYCHOSOCIAL REHABILITATION (PSR) PROGRAMS
- Monarch’s PSR site in Winston-Salem is temporarily closed.
FACILITY-BASED CRISIS SERVICES
- Visitation is not currently permitted at Monarch’s Facility-Based Crisis Services locations in Lumberton and Greensboro.
- Visitation is not currently permitted at the SECU Youth Crisis Center, a Monarch program, in Charlotte.
Please call ahead to (866) 272-7826 to check availability or monitor this site for updates.
Thank you for helping us to keep everyone safe.