COVID-19 SAFETY ALERTS & SITE UPDATES
The best way to reduce the spread of COVID-19 is by limiting exposure and visits.
Please see below for details about changes to schedules and services at Monarch locations. Please call (866) 272-7826 to schedule an appointment or for site information.
BEHAVIORAL HEALTH OFFICES
- Effective June 1, Monarch is reopening our behavioral health clinics for limited appointments only. Whenever possible, telehealth and telephone visits will still be scheduled.
- All visits for new, existing, walk-in and injection patients will be by appointment only. Appointments can be made by calling (866) 272-7826.
- On-site appointments at Monarch outpatient clinics will only be made for patients who are unable to complete their visit via telephone or telehealth at home. On-site appointments will allow patients to use Monarch telehealth equipment to connect with providers.
- Upon arrival for an on-site appointment, patients will be asked to follow posted instructions for alerting staff they have arrived.
- All patients will complete a COVID-19 Screening before entering a Monarch outpatient office.
- In order to limit risk for exposure and transmission of the coronavirus, all patients will be asked to wait in their car or outside until called in for their appointment.
- Monarch offices in Fuquay-Varina, Wake Forest and Zebulon will remain closed until July 1. Services are available at alternate Raleigh-area locations.
- We are currently opening several of our day program sites, with limited services. Open programs are serving only small groups of no more than ten people, practicing safe social distancing and using masks.
- Staff are communicating directly with families at our day program locations with updates during this phase. Each program and the time frame in which it will reopen is unique. The reopening process will be determined based on the needs of the people we support at that location, the availability of community transportation and the space needed to provide safe social distancing.
- Please contact your day program site directly for information.
- Visitation is not currently permitted at Monarch group homes. Staff will work with residents to remain connected to family via telephone and video as much as possible.
PSYCHOSOCIAL REHABILITATION (PSR) PROGRAMS
- All PSR programs are operating according to normal business hours, and serving small groups of no more than ten people on site.
- Sites are practicing safe social distancing and using masks to limit exposure and transmission of the coronavirus.
- Where allowable, Monarch is providing one-on-one support for PSR members.
FACILITY-BASED CRISIS SERVICES
- Visitation is not currently permitted at Monarch’s Facility-Based Crisis Services locations in Lumberton and Greensboro.
- Visitation is not currently permitted at the SECU Youth Crisis Center, a Monarch program, in Charlotte.
Thank you for helping us to keep everyone safe.