COVID-19 SAFETY ALERTS & SITE UPDATES
The best way to reduce the spread of COVID-19 is by limiting exposure and visits. Please see below for details about Monarch closings and other updates:
BEHAVIORAL HEALTH OFFICES
Walk-in patients should call to schedule an appointment before visiting an outpatient office. Appointments can be made by calling (866) 272-7826.
Monarch will see new patients at its outpatient offices by telephone appointment only. New patients may call (866) 272-7826 to schedule an appointment.
Appointments for existing patients with non-injection appointments will continue as scheduled, but will occur via telephone. Please expect a phone call from Monarch staff at your preferred phone number at the time of your appointment. Existing patients with an injection appointment should visit the outpatient office at the time of their scheduled appointment.
- Monarch Day Program sites are temporarily closed effective March 30, 2020. When possible, and for as long as we can, Monarch will continue to provide direct one-on-one support at individual homes. Please contact the staff at your family member’s site for information on what support may be available.
- Visitation is not currently permitted at Monarch group homes. Staff will work with residents to remain connected to family via telephone and video as much as possible.
PSYCHOSOCIAL REHABILITATION (PSR) PROGRAMS
- Monarch’s PSR site in Winston-Salem is temporarily closed.
FACILITY-BASED CRISIS SERVICES
- Visitation is not currently permitted at Monarch’s Facility-Based Crisis Services locations in Lumberton and Greensboro.
- Visitation is not currently permitted at the SECU Youth Crisis Center, a Monarch program, in Charlotte.
Please call ahead to (866) 272-7826 to check availability or monitor this site for updates.
Thank you for helping us to keep everyone safe.